Giving is an act of love—an expression of gratitude. All we have comes from God, and when we give to a church we give back to God. Giving is a way to support God’s ongoing work through Marda Loop Church. If you want to donate you can do that several different ways – via cash, cheque, or Interac e-Transfer. Interac e-Transfer ® is a simple, convenient, and secure option to send money directly from one bank account to another. All you need is access to online or mobile banking through a participating financial institution, and you can send money to “Marda Loop Church” — without sharing any personal financial information. It is an alternative way to give, or pay registration fees for church activities you or your family are participating in.
To send an Interac e-Transfer:
Login to online or mobile banking at your participating financial institution
- Choose Interac e-Transfer within the Transfer/Payment menu options
- Create/Select a recipient by entering email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill in the Interac e-Transfer information.
- If you are a first time donor, please include your home address so that we can send you a tax receipt.
- Follow the instructions to confirm the information and complete the transfer
Interac e-Transfer confirmation numbers are saved in your online banking history. In addition, you will receive an email notification and/or text message once MLC Accounting has accepted the transfer.
If you have any further questions, please email our accounting ministry using the contact form on this page, or email email@example.com, or call our office at (403) 244-3037.